Episode 38 - Shanti Korporaal on the stories behind whisky and the opportunities of Virtual Reality
In this episode we're talking to Shanti Korporaal, a serial entrepreneur who has "too many ideas and not enough sleep". She's a futurist, a virtual reality specialist and "the whisky chick". Join us for a talk on the stories behind whisky, opportunities and fears regarding virtual reality and the question of what the biggest changes, that Virtual Reality will bring us, will be.
Who is she? Shanti is a serial entrepreneur, virtual reality specialist, the whisky chick and a futurist
Awesome because? She is not waiting for change, but making change happen in her own life. She has microchips implanted in her hands (one of them functions as a key) and she helps companies to set their strategy for the future
Her Work: A lot of awesome projects
Her Dream: Augmented reality enhancing our lives
Her Passion: Exploring the opportunities that new technologies bring us
- The value of VR for training purposes
- VR is being used to retrain neurones in paralysed people, so they can regain some control of their muscles
- VR is going to be a way for people to recharge, the retrain their brain and gives rural areas access to specific treatments
- A good whisky is like a fine woman, you want to take the time to get to know her"
- Drinking whisky is a lot more about the setting around it, rather than just getting drunk
- Look for something by that has the minimal alcohol by volume
Find out more about Shanti through
Liked this episode?
Check out part 2 which will release on 10/11!