Episode 23 - Kirstin Addis on solo (female) travel
In this episode we talk to Kirstin Addis, the founder of Be My Travel Muse and advocate of solo travel. Join us for a talk on the societal constraints that hold us back from travelling, comfort zones and of course her ultimate travel tips.
Who is she? Kirstin Addis is the founder of Be My Travel Muse
Role model because: She travels the world solo, inspiring others to do the same (if they want)
Her Work Travelwriting
Her Passion Learning about other cultures and countries & writing
Her Dream To go to Antarctica and to expand her business
Her role models Her mother, her grandmother, France Córdova
If she could give her younger self any piece of advice she would tell her that she should focus on taking the first steps, because that’s what it’s all about. She’d tell her to take the babysteps she needs to take in order to be happier.
- Set yourself up so you can RESPONSIBLY go travel
- SE Asia is a good pick for your first big trip
- You don’t have to be a trustfund-baby to go travel
- It is never too late to change the path you’re on
- We’re all not so different after all
- Think about whose opinion really matters to you, deal with those, the rest doesn’t need to be considered (don’t listen to the naysayers)
Get in touch with