Episode 26 - Kate O'Brien on CHOOSING you and your life
In this episode we talk to Kate O'Brien, co-founder of the GameChanger global summit. Join us for a talk on permission, peeling away the layers and choosing your life and who you are (oh and monkeys, don't forget the monkeys).
Who is she? Kate O’Brien is the co-founder of the GameChanger global summit
Role model because: She’s shares her global message of self-acceptance
Her Work Personal transformation
Her Passion To empower billions globally
Her Dream Shaking up the way we think about things
Her role models Malala, people who are standing their ground
If she could give her younger self any piece of advice she would tell her that she is amazing, that she should love herself, enjoy the journey and that’s ok to stuff up.
- We can have big turning points in our lives but we can also have little ones
- We become numb to what is not working in our lives
- Ask yourself: what are the things that you are tolerating costing you?
- The first step to becoming the person you want to be is to CHOOSE where you are at now
- If you are in personal development to change yourself in order to then love yourself, you are still just trying to look good!
- Do the growth with the FRONT part of your personality and the BACK part –> don’t let there be a disconnect
Get in touch with