Episode 28 - Jodie Rogers on bravery and the things worth being afraid of
Jodie Rogers is an empowerment coach. In this episode we talk about being brave, the things worth being afraid of and what is holding us back from living the life we wish we had.
Who is she? Jodie Rogers is an empowerment coach, speaker and mentor
Role model because: She teaches people how to be brave and kickstart them into action
Her Work: Inspiring bravery in people
Her Passion: Helping people to answer the question "Who am I"
Her Dream: To inspire people to make things happen in their lives
Her role models: She is her own role model!
If she could give her younger self any piece of advice she would tell her to just do it, to just make your life happen and don't listen to the naysayers, even the ones in your head.
- You are the biggest obstacle you are ever going to meet
- We're here for a GOOD time, not for a LONG time
- Fear is not real, it is an emotional response to one predicted outcome
- Our fear is often an indicator that something amazing is on the other side
- Your purpose is completely proportional to who you are an what your dreams are
- It's not about what you are going to do, it's about who you are going to be
- Just because you think a thought doesn't make it true
Get in touch with: